Nike Free Train Versatility Training Shoes - Men's
Switch from hill training to your rec baseball league without swapping shoes. These versatile sneakers combine the lightness of the Free line with the supportive tech of Flywire cables in key areas. The Tri-Star sole pattern gives you 6 distinct flex points and the rounded heel promotes a natural stride.
- Breathable warp knit upper provides multi-directional stretch and strength.
- Nike Flywire cable uses strong filaments to provide support, wrapping from medial arch to lateral forefoot to provide a secure fit.
- Sewn in overlays add support and stability without weighing you down.
- Lightweight, synthetic skin on upper and toe box for durability.
- Low-profile, single-density Phylon midsole is tough enough to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing overall weight.
- Minimal, moulded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot.
- Segments of solid rubber enhance traction and durability in wear zones.
- Tri-Star pattern allows equal pressure dispersal throughout your step.
- Anatomic heel is rounded to promote natural motion.
|Ideal for||Fitness and training|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.