Keep your USB powered devices going no matter where you are. The CrankMonkey charges nearly any USB powered device with a simple turn of a crank. Accepting a range of USB connections, from micro (female) to mini and standard (male), the CrankMonkey has the energy your devices need, as long as you have the energy to turn the crank.
- Output: 5V 1A
- 32:1 gear ratio makes cranking easy and efficient.
- Rugged aluminium construction.
- IP65 protection keeps it working in the worst weather.
- Can be used with Powermonkey Explorer 2.
- Dimensions: with crank in position: 15 x 9.6 x 4.5 cm.
- There is no battery in the CrankMonkey, power is only generated as you crank.
- In the box: CrankMonkey, storage case, female micro USB to male mini USB connector, female micro USB to female standard USB connector for use with Apple-supplied white sync/charge cable, and user guide.
Male plug type(s)
Types of outlet this device can be plugged into.