Pearl Izumi Select Tour Short Sleeve Jersey - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
When long-haul touring or adventuring, tight and aero isn't always the way to go. Blending performance materials with a relaxed fit, this jersey readies committed tourers and commuters for comfortable riding without sacrificing essential functionality.
- Polyester SELEC Transfer fabric yields excellent moisture management and is fast-drying.
- UPF 40+ protection for long sunny days of riding.
- Half zip design provides ventilation when needed.
- 3 drop-in pockets house ride essentials.
- Elasticized hem with drooped back hem won't ride up.
- Reflective detailing.
|Ideal for||Cycle touring|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.