This upcycled pannier is made of tire tubes and upcycled vinyl. The water-resistant closure cinches down tight on wet days and is big enough to hold bulk sacks of quinoa. Tuck-away backpack straps let you carry it when you're off the bike.
- Made of recycled bike tubes and upcycled vinyl.
- HDPE plastic frame sheet adds structure and carrying comfort.
- Metal hooks fit most racks.
- Roll top closure with buckles to cinch down the load.
- Webbing handle.
- Reflective blinky light loops on either side.
|Material||Repurposed bike tubes|
|Dimensions||35.6 x 20.3 x 73.7cm|