Competition-level goggles with curved lenses for a crystal-clear view. You get almost 180-degree vision, so you can keep tabs on racers 2 or 3 lanes over without changing your head position. Michael Phelps says Xceed goggles are the best goggles he’s ever worn.
- Patented curved lens let you sight walls and your competition.
- Polycarbonate lenses have anti-fog treatment.
- Leak-resistant, watertight seal.
- Semi-rigid exoskeleton maximizes the structural strength and stability.
- Hydrodynamic low-profile head buckle for quick adjustments.
- Silicone strap with textured grip to keep them in place.
- Easy to replace interchangeable nose bridge for a customizable, comfortable fit.
- FINA approved.
- Compared to other Xceed goggles, these have scaled down frames and lenses that are closer together to suit smaller faces.