Seeking a DH or XC brake upgrade? Look no further. Lightweight, low profile and ridiculously powerful, XTs are some of the most popular hydraulic brakes in the world. With ergonomic dimpled levers, tool-free reach adjustment and amazing feel, XTs function just as well as they look good. Internally, they feature an aluminum master cylinder for improved modulation at fewer grams. 2-piston calipers with oversized ceramic pistons and super-tech finned metal pads efficiently dissipate heat, so you can brake later and harder with way less fade. Tired of the ting-ting-ting of rotor drag? Thanks to Servo Wave tech, the pads sit away from the rotor for a consistent brake feel and a silent ride.
- Ergonomically designed dimpled levers with tool-free reach adjustment.
- Servo Wave mechanism reduces rotor drag without affecting lever feel or modulation.
- Aluminum master-cylinder is powerful and lightweight.
- Hinged handlebar clamp for easy installation.
- Radiator metal pads included.
- Compact inline barrel reservoir.
- 2-piston caliper is forged/machined aluminum.
- Oversized ceramic pistons assist heat management.
- Alloy banjo tubing attachment.
- Designed only for use with Shimano brand mineral oil.
- Rotors and adaptors sold separately.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|