Trail Kings rule over sketchy terrain and enduro courses. Multitudinous knobs and a 3-ply carcass lend stability and grip on the difficult sections. It excels on loose, mixed and dry conditions and lets you hold speed and stay aggressive. The casing is rated at 240 TPI, has 3 plies at the sidewall, and 4 plies beneath the tread for racking up mileage. Reinforced sidewalls reduce the chance of pinch flats.
- Designed for enduro and trail.
- Black Chili Compound provide 26% lower rolling resistance, 30% higher grip, and 5% longer mileage than silica compounds.
- ProTection APEX casing has overlapping 3–4-ply construction.
- More rubber at the bead improves retention, minimizes burping, and eases tubeless-ready setups.
- Widely spaced lugs dig in on loose terrain.
The bead holds the tire onto the rim. Beads may be hoops of wire, or made of a flexible material which allows them to be folded compactly. Folding tires are easier to store or pack on trips.
|Tire size||27.5 x 2.4in.|
Inflating your tires over the recommended PSI (pounds per square inch) could cause your tube and/or tire to rupture.
ISO/ETRTO universal tire sizing system number for matching the correct tire to the rim.
Threads per inch. Tires with a higher TPI tend to be more supple and lighter, with less rolling resistance, but are less durable.