Be prepared on the water with a well-stocked safety kit. Tow line, whistle and a big bailer for quickly emptying excess H2O, all 3 items are required by Transport Canada while on the water.
- 15m of 1/4'in line gives you enough rope to get you out of a sticky situation on flat water.
- Whistle to alert other members of your party that you're in trouble.
- Big-handled bailer gives you a good grip. Capacity is 4L.
- Tow rope and whistle come in a mesh bag.
- All items meet Transport Canada watercraft regulations.