An all-around river boat with large volume that makes it a good choice for playing in surf. Manoeuvrable and reactive, the Yantra is a great boat for paddlers looking for stability and good learning features. The hull shape allows it to carve harder and feel stable and confident while on edge, helping you to track easilly. The narrower hull, lower deck lines and progressive rocker makes rolling a breeze, boofing effortless and makes surfing a dream.
- Made of recyclable, linear high-density polyethylene that's strong an fast feeling, similar to carbon.
- Forgivingly rounded nose and tail stay on top of the water whether you’re punching a hole or searching for that crucial back ferry.
- Semi-flat planning hull center with a staggered double railed system to maintain forgiving side walls, and double the carving surface for stability and confidence on edge.
- Reactor Outfitting system: seat shape incorporates 4 pressure pods that angle out to direct your energy into the hull and rails as you edge for quick responsive performance.
- Easily adjustable seat position.
- Strong yet light aluminum alloy ratchet brackets.
- HipFlex system uses 3-way ratchet, hip pad, backband system: hip pads are mounted on flexible flaps that adjust inwards as the backband is tightened.
- Hip pads are formed foam with a robust elasticized sleeve where you can add or remove foam
- Extra foam shims are provided in the accessory kit.
- Cupped thigh braces are integrated into the shell, so there are no holes in the cockpit, making it lighter and more reactive.
- 4 gear loop attachment points.
|Ideal for||Kayak river running|
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Length||2.6m (8ft. 5in.)|
|Paddler weight range||59-95kg (130-210lb.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.