Go small and light without sacrificing tech or efficiency. The same FluxRing technology, push-button ignition and adjustable valve as the Jetboil Flash, but redesigned to lighten your load. A redesigned lid, cozy, burner, shroud, and 0.8 litre cup drop 85 grams from your pack.
- Adjustable stainless steel burner.
- Push-button ignition.
- FluxRing cooking cup is 0.8L
- Drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer.
- Insulating cozy.
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl.
- Compatible with all Jetboil accessories.
- Store a 100g Jetpower fuel canister inside.
- Fuel canister stabilizer included.
- Fuel canisters available separately.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||10.4 x 10.4 x 16.5cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.