Optimized for high-angle paddling, the Fit lets you quickly apply power to forward, turning or steering strokes. The smooth finish and rib-free back provides a clean and quiet entry and exit from the water. It's a lightweight work of art to suit performance paddlers.
- Carbon foam core increases buoyancy and helps when bracing or rolling.
- ABS blade edge reinforcement adds impact and abrasion resistance.
- Smart dihedral angle promotes ease of use while delivering exceptional stability and performance
- Smart dihedral angle provides exceptional stability and performance.
- Full-size, high-angle blades is designed for power.
- Kingpin adjustment offers 24 different blade angle options at 15-degree increments.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Blade material||Carbon fibre with foam core|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||NaN x NaNcm|
|Blade angle||0° to 90° (15° increments)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.