Great for touring, the Pace is designed to optimize your low-angle strokes. With a soft catch and easy power stroke, it cushions your muscles and joints on long days and extended tours. The Kingpin connection allows fine adjustments (down to ⅛in.), so you can tune it for weather conditions. It doesn't rely on single-pin locking, so it's more secure, distributes force more evenly, and offers a stiff powerful feel.
- Carbon foam core increases buoyancy and helps when bracing or rolling.
- ABS blade edge reinforcement adds impact and abrasion resistance.
- Rib-less back allows a more efficient stoke.
- Bent shaft offers a precise and powerful feel, but in a wrist-friendly package.
- Smart dihedral angle provides exceptional stability and performance.
- Mid-sized low angle blades suit most paddlers.
- Kingpin adjustment offers 24 different blade angle options at 15-degree increments.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Blade material||Carbon fibre with foam core|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||49 x 17cm (19¼ x 6½in.)|
|Blade angle||0° to 90° (15° increments)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.