A carbon shaft joins a svelte blade profile to create a race-ready SUP paddle. The teardrop blade has a carbon foam core to shave grams, and the narrow shape allows a rapid stroke rate. You can adjust the length shorter for explosive acceleration, or longer for big, powerful strokes.
- Carbon fibre shaft features 6in. of adjustability.
- Narrow teardrop blade with powerful dihedral face.
- Blade features a hardened ABS edge for durability and long life.
- LeverLock palm grip lets you easily adjust paddle length mid-session.
- Paddles arrives 88in. long, so can cut to your desired length.
|Ideal for||SUP touring and racing|
|Blade material||Carbon fibre with foam core|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||32 x 21cm (12½ x 8.4in.)|