Prana Stretch Zion Pants - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Technical nylon trousers for climbing, hiking, bouldering, or general wear and tear. The articulated knees and gusseted crotch provide necessary mobility, and the casual style gives them useful versatility.
- Made of nylon and spandex for durability and stretch.
- Lightweight, breathable fabric has a durable water repellency finish and resists wrinkles, so it travels well.
- Adjustable waistband with belt loops.
- 2 front slash pockets.
- Angled dual-entry cargo pocket over outer thigh keeps contents close.
- Snap-up, adjustable lower legs aid in stream crossings and changing trail conditions.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.