Windproof, waterproof and breathable, all the creature comforts for sleeping above the treeline. The Alpine Bivy features a single overhead pole to increase headspace and allow easy access. It's lightweight but features luxuries like mesh internal pockets for your headlamp or phone, interior straps for holding your sleeping pad in place and an overlapping zipper for extra airflow.
- Upper fabric is Respiration Positive GORE-TEX for excellent breathability, windproofing and waterproofing.
- Durable nylon floor uses a Hydroseal polyurethane waterproof coating.
- Anti-fungal floor coating stops mold and mildew.
- Fully seam sealed design keeps weather out.
- Delrin overhead pole creates 20 inches of headroom.
- Mesh screen keeps bugs out.
- Internal straps hold sleeping pads in place.
- Big toe box creates extra room for storage.
- Zippered opening with weatherproof storm flap.
- Mesh internal pocket houses a headlamp or phone.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Fly fabric||Waterproof-breathable fabric|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
|Interior peak height||0.51m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.