A compact performance Kayak, designed for comfort and flexibility. The Mantra features a long waterline coupled with solid chines for a do-it-all craft from easy shore-line paddling, to carving graceful turns or taking on long distances with comfort and grace. The light, solid hull encourages paddlers to extend their abilities with confidence.
- Interior and exterior seams are fiberglass, outside seams have 2 extra layers of gel coat to ensure the deck and hull remain bonded.
- Large cockpit (36 x 18in.) and deck height of 14in. allows for easy entry and exit.
- Moulded padded seat and backrest for comfort.
- Rudder stay-with-tie-down to secure rudder in the up position during transport.
- Smart rudder system: foot pegs pivot on an axle for effective bracing without compromising the effectiveness of the rudder.
- Dual watertight hatches with rubber cover seals.
- Day hatch to keep your snack and sunscreen handy.
- Fiberglass bulk heads for a watertight seal between the cockpit and the hatches.
- Cockpit cover included to keep your cockpit free of leaves, bugs, debris or water when not in use.
- Self Rescue System uses 2 webbing pieces behind the cockpit to make re-entry easier. A quick release buckle lets you retrieve your paddle once you're back in and ready to start paddling.
|Length||4.1m (13ft. 5in.)|
The depth of the boat at the front of the cockpit, measured from the inside bottom of the boat to the inside top.
|Internal cockpit dimensions||90 x 46cm (35½ x 18in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|97 x 52cm (38 x 20½in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.