Gives a night ride the feel of a daylight ride. This powerful, yet surprisingly compact light ensures you'll see every bump in the road, trail or bike lane. It includes a bar-mounted switch for quick access to big, big lumens: press it, and the light will select the brightest setting that the remaining battery power can sustain.
- Dual Cree XM-L2 white LEDs.
- 6 lighting modes: boost (1800 lumens), high (1200 lumens), mid (500 lumens), low (200 lumens) eco (100 lumens) and flashing (200 lumens).
- 2 reflector types provide an even flood light or a focused beam.
- When pressed, the bar mounted switch automatically adjusts to the brightest setting.
- Rechargeable external battery runs from 2 hours (high mode) to 22 hours (eco mode).
- Low-power warning automatically adjusts light to preserve remaining power.
- Includes small, medium, and large O-Ring mounting strap sets for handlebars ranging from 20mm to 35mm.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn Time - steady||1.5-22.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||AC charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (removable)|