Few things are worse than a dimming light and a dying battery. With a built-in OLED screen, the BC30R keeps you in the know about battery power. The light is surprisingly compact, but powerful enough to let you see every bump in the road, trail or bike lane. To top it off, this powerful package includes a bar mounted switch for quick access to big, big lumens: press it, and the light will select the brightest setting that remaining battery power can sustain.
- Dual Cree XM-L2 white LEDs.
- 6 lighting modes: boost (1600 lumens), turbo (800 lumens), high (500 lumens), mid (200 lumens) low (100 lumens) and (200 lumens).
- 2 reflector types provide even flood light or a focused beam.
- When pressed, the bar mounted switch automatically adjusts to the brightest setting.
- Rechargeable battery runs from 2 hours (high mode) to 22 hours (eco mode).
- Low-power warning automatically adjusts light to preserve remaining power.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 XM-L2 T6 LEDs|
|Burn Time - steady||2-20 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|