With enough space for your essentials on race day or long runs, this minimalist waist pack keeps stuff secure – without bouncing around. Similar to the original SPIbelt, but with a bigger neoprene pocket and special holsters to handle precious energy gel cargo. The large elastic waistband holds it all stable, even when your legs are feeling a little wobbly after kilometre 37.
- Stretchy neoprene pocket has a special water-resistant lining (but not waterproof, so keep electronics in a water tight case on rainy days).
- 3.8cm-wide elastic waistband supports heavier loads than a standard SPIbelt.
- 6 loops hold your energy gels.
- Shock-cord toggles for your race number on the big day.
- Reflective trim for visibility.
- Pocket expands to 6 x 3 x 2in.
|Hipbelt circumference||61-102cm (standard)|
|Additional feature(s)||Hipbelt pocket(s)|