Primal Wear Monochrome Short Sleeve Jersey - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
There's nothing quite like the freedom of riding trails. Primal makes mountain biking jersey that make you feel even free-er. The lightweight stretchy fabric and the durable, high density mesh offer comfort and performance that encourage more miles, more drops and more time on the mountain.
- Ariois fabric on sleeves and front is heavier polyester and spandex, it's durable with highly elastic properties to move and groove in all imaginable ways.
- Rezia polyester on back is lighter and more breathable.
- Rear zippered pocket allows you to keep a spare of a thing that you need a spare of.
- Reflective piping on left rear side seam.
- Slightly, urbanish loose fit.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|