Sprinting is a key part of training. If your trainer can't handle the wattage your legs are producing, you'll be at a disadvantage on raceday. Directly attached to your bike's frame, this trainer provides a maximum 2500 Watts at 54 kph. Or, in layman’s terms: zero slippage. Direct trainers are also far quieter than regular trainers, and don't require the use of trainer tires. Progressive fluid resistance gradually increases as you pick up the pace for a natural feeling ride. For specific route training or just for entertainment, you can upload your favorite rides or race courses via the My Trainer app.
- Works with standard quick-release equipped bikes, not with thru-axle bikes.
- Direct drive mount provides a quiet ride with zero slippage.
- Ultra-stable frame folds compactly for storage.
- Max wattage in 39 x 28 at 21Kph is 160; max wattage in 53 x 11 at 54kph is 2500.
- Progressive fluid resistance for a natural feeling ride.
- Shimano/SRAM freehub body, compatible with 9, 10 or 11 speed setups (cassette not included).
- Training app allows you to upload or create your own routes or race courses.
- Fits road, hybrid or MTB bikes with wheels between 20in. and 29in.
- For Campagnolo equipped bikes, a Campy freehub adaptor is available.
- Note: ANT+ Dongle needed for My Trainer app not included.
|Ideal for||Cycle training|
How the trainer delivers resistance to the rear wheel of your bike.
Broadcast communication protocol
ANT+ is standard and will work with any ANT+ compatible device. Bluetooth communication, while not standard for bike trainers, works with many software packages and devices.
Power, cadence and speed are helpful for training sessions. This data can be transmitted to apps or software to create virtual rides or to pace yourself when training.
|Maximum resistance at 40Km/h||1050W|
|Dimensions||58 x 56 x 46cm|
External power supply required
If an external source is required, your trainer needs to be plugged into an outlet, or if unplugged, will have a reduced number of features.
Trainer can be folded flat for storage.