Sprinting is a key part of training. If your trainer can't handle the wattage your legs are producing, you'll be at a disadvantage on raceday. Directly attached to your bike's frame, this trainer provides a maximum 2500 Watts at 54 kph. Or, in layman’s terms: zero slippage. Direct trainers are also far quieter than regular trainers, and don't require the use of trainer tires. Progressive fluid resistance gradually increases as you pick up the pace for a natural feeling ride. For specific route training or just for entertainment, you can upload your favorite rides or race courses via the My Trainer app.
- Works with thru-axle equipped bicycles only, not compatible with standard quick-release bikes.
- Direct drive mount provides a quiet ride with zero slippage.
- Ultra-stable frame folds compactly for storage.
- Max wattage in 39 x 28 at 21Kph is 160; max wattage in 53 x 11 at 54kph is 2500.
- Progressive fluid resistance for a natural feeling ride.
- Shimano/SRAM freehub body, compatible with 9, 10 or 11 speed setups (cassette not included).
- Training app allows you to upload or create your own routes or race courses.
- Fits road, hybrid or MTB bikes with wheels between 20in. and 29in.
- For Campagnolo equipped bikes, a Campy freehub adaptor is available.
- Note: ANT+ Dongle needed for My Trainer app not included.