Light enough for long climbs, strong enough to withstand serious pedaling power and dependable enough for endurance and adventure riding. The Candy 11 is a competition-oriented pedal with integrated traction pad for refined fit and power transfer and titanium components to keep this workhorse ultra-light.
- Designed for cyclocross, xc, trail and all-mountain riding, with chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes.
- Body is 6061-T6 aluminum, ribbed for better traction when unclipped.
- Wing is titanium.
- Spindle is titanium.
- Double-lip internal seal and external seal keep out water and debris to extend pedal life.
- Inner glide bearings perform in adverse conditions.
- Enduro cartridge bearing has great corrosion resistance and superior tolerance.
- Includes premium brass cleats with shims.
- Release angle is 15 or 20 degrees.
- Polyurethane traction pad lets you customize the shoe/pedal interface.
- Hex alloy endcap and bashguard.
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.
Degrees of float
Float allows side to side movement of the foot while the foot is clipped in. This promotes comfort and helps prevent knee problems.