Pro-level wide pedal for downhill and all-mountain riding. The Mallet DH pedals are lightweight, with a concave platform and a wider q-factor designed for downhill racing. Shred your favourite trails, secure in the knowledge that your feet can find the pedals with ease.
- Q-factor is 57mm.
- Platform is aluminum.
- Wings are are cast stainless steel.
- Spring is 300-series stainless steel.
- Cleats are premium brass with shims included.
- Release angle is 15 to 20 degrees.
- 8 adjustable pins per side for traction.
- Inner needle bearing for smooth rotation.
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.
Degrees of float
Float allows side to side movement of the foot while the foot is clipped in. This promotes comfort and helps prevent knee problems.