A big platform to stomp for downhill runs. They have Crank Brothers’ rugged, mud-shedding Eggbeater technology integrated in the design, and have durable, lightweight aluminum inner bodies. The 6 adjustable pins ensure good grip and a flat-pedal feel with clipped-in control.
- Body is durable aluminum.
- Wing and spring are stainless steel.
- Spindle is 435 chromoly.
- Double-lip internal seal and external seal keep out water and debris to extend pedal life.
- Inner glide bearings perform in adverse conditions.
- Enduro cartridge bearing has great corrosion resistance and superior tolerance.
- Includes premium brass cleats with shims.
- 6 adjustable pins per side for grip.
- Release angle is 15 or 20 degrees.
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.
Degrees of float
Float allows side to side movement of the foot while the foot is clipped in. This promotes comfort and helps prevent knee problems.