Pearl Izumi Quest Splice Bib Shorts - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Quality fabrics and 8-panel construction offer a precise fit and superb wicking in hot or muggy conditions. The 3D padding provides durable comfort. Reflective hits get you noticed when the sun goes down. All-in-all, these are a great, value-priced option.
- SELECT Transfer fabric sets the benchmark for moisture transfer.
- 8-panel anatomic design.
- Tour 3D Chamois®.
- Mesh bib upper provides stability and support.
- Silicone leg grippers.
- Reflective elements add low-light visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.