Mega-durable for bikepacking, with a rolltop closure that expands or squishes down to match the size of your load. It’s got a semi-rigid framesheet to give it some structure, and the hefty fabric stands up to scrapes against rocks or stray branches on your off-road tour.
- Made of burly 330- and 500-denier Cordura® nylon.
- Hypalon reinforced panels resist abrasion.
- Semi-rigid frame sheet and polyethylene foam side stiffeners.
- Attaches to the seat post with sturdy webbing.
- Bartacked in critical stress points.
- Volume is 7–13L.
- Best fit requires 20cm between seat rails and tire, and 12cm of exposed seat post.
- Porcelain Rocket is a small Calgary company who’ve been making bikepacking bags since 2009 (before most people had even heard of bikepacking).
|Dimensions||15 x 48 x 18cm|
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|