Mega-durable for bikepacking, and leaves enough space for your water bottle cages. Comes in different sizes to suit your frame, and the hefty fabric stands up to scrapes from stray branches on your off-road tour.
- Made of burly 500- and 1050-denier Cordura® nylon.
- Lined with 200-denier nylon that’s bright blue to make it easy to spot your stuff.
- YKK® water-resistant zipper with Hypalon zipper garages for longevity.
- Closed-cell foam in the places it touches your bike frame.
- Attaches to the frame with sturdy hook-and-loop.
- Size small is 2.25L and weighs 200g. Dimensions are 45 x 12.5 x 7cm for 15–17in. mountain bike or commuter frames.
- Size medium is 3L and weighs 250g. Dimensions are 51 x 14 x 7cm for 18–19in. mountain bike or commuter frames.
- Size large is 4.25L and weighs 300g. Dimensions are 53 x 15.5 x 7cm for 20–22in. mountain bike or commuter frames.
- Porcelain Rocket is a small Calgary company who’ve been making bikepacking bags since 2009 (before most people had even heard of bikepacking).
|Dimensions||12.5 x 7 x 45cm|