For mountain bikes or commuter rides, this bikepacking bag leaves enough space for your water bottle cages. The hefty fabric stands up to scrapes from stray branches on off-road tours.
- Made of burly 500- and 1050-denier Cordura® nylon.
- Lined with 200-denier nylon that’s bright blue to make it easy to spot your stuff.
- YKK® water-resistant zipper with Hypalon zipper garages for longevity.
- Closed-cell foam in the places it touches your bike frame.
- Attaches to the frame with sturdy hook-and-loop.
- Small is 2.25L, weighs 200g. Dimensions are 45 x 12.5 x 7cm for 15–17in.frames.
- Medium is 3L and weighs 250g. Dimensions are 51 x 14 x 7cm for 18–19in. frames.
- Large is 4.25L and weighs 300g. Dimensions are 53 x 15.5 x 7cm for 20–22in. frames.
- Porcelain Rocket is a small Calgary company who’ve been making bikepacking bags since 2009 (before most people even heard of bikepacking).
|Dimensions||12.5 x 7 x 45cm|