This fully submersible duffle is big enough to swallow your sleeping bag, pad and a tent. Hard lash points let you anchor it securely to your canoe, raft or SUP.
- Ripstop Cordura nylon with heavy-duty TPU matte coating is waterproof and abrasion resistant.
- Radio-frequency welded seams are watertight.
- ZipDry closure is submersible to over 90m, far more watertight than roll-tops.
- Grab handles for easy carrying.
- Compression straps reduce volume to size of contents.
- Opening size is 61cm.
|Material||420-denier TPU-coated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|