MEC Watchtower Pants - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Slide these under your ski pants for a welcome layer of warmth. A versatile design, breathable material and a touch of stretch allows you to move easily when you're walking, skiing or snowshoeing. On the outside, a smooth surface slides against your waterproof shell layer. Inside, the brushed fleecy texture feels soft against your skin. Slightly tapered with a streamlined cut, they add insulation without too much bulk.
- Made of polyester and spandex with a soft, brushed inner face.
- Flatseam construction for comfort under layers.
- Elastic waistband with drawstring to fine-tune the fit.
- Elastic cuffs stay put, and are easy to pull on.
- Slightly tapered legs.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.