Take your disc-equipped road ride to the next level. With gorgeous aluminum hubs and featherweight Zicral spokes, they weigh in at 1620g (without discs, tires or skewers). Wide internal rim width allows high volume tires and lower PSIs for smooth rolling comfort – just the thing for extended gravel grinds or CX racing. 24 spokes in the front and rear keeps them straight and true, even on less-than-ideal road surfaces. Buttery smooth cartridge bearings won't let you down after hard training sessions in the rain, and are easy to adjust. Yksion Elite Guard tires are fast-rolling and ready for almost road surface. For those looking to go tubeless, they come UST tubeless ready. To top it off, future-proofed technology means these are compatible with standard QR and thru-axle setups.
- Maxtal asymmetrical aluminum rims accommodate tires up to 42mm.
- Insanely light Zicral spokes with radial lacing in front and radial/cross-laced in rear.
- Spoke count is 24 (front and rear).
- Aluminum hubs with aluminum axles.
- Included adaptors allow for QR, 12mm and 15mm axle systems.
- Sealed cartridge bearings are easy to adjust and smooth.
- Instant Drive 360 freehub provides immediate engagements.
- 28mm Yskion Elite Guard tires.
- BX601 quick releases included.
- Total weight without skewers or tires: 1620g.
- Adjustment wrench included.
- QR and thru-axle adaptors included.
- UST valve, Mavic sealant and accessories included.
- Disc bolts included.
|Recommended tire width||28-42mm|
|Tire type||Clincher or Tubeless|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Hub (front)||Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc|
|Rims||Mavic Ksyrium Pro|