Remarkably light and tough as nails, for all-out performance and outstanding versatility. With aluminum and carbon fibre hubs and featherweight Zicral aluminum spokes, they weigh in at a staggering 1475g (without tires or skewers). Wide internal rim width allows high volume tires and lower PSIs, for a smooth, comfortable ride feel. The relatively low spoke count of 18 in the front and 20 in the rear provides excellent aerodynamic performance. Buttery smooth cartridge bearings won't let you down after hard training sessions in the rain, and are easy to adjust. To top it off, they come pre-mounted with sticky and supple 25mm Yksion pro tires.
- Maxtal aluminum rims with UB control braking surface are lightweight, stiff and durable.
- Insanely light Zicral spokes with radial lacing in front and radial/cross-laced in rear.
- Spoke count is 18 (front), 20 (rear).
- Carbon fibre front hub body with aluminum axle.
- Aluminum rear hub body with aluminum axle.
- Sealed QRM cartridge bearings are easy to adjust and smooth.
- FTS-L aluminum freehub body features excellent engagement.
- 25mm Yskion Pro tires are fast-rolling, puncture resistant and supple.
- BR301 quick releases are among the best in the business – lightweight and solid.
- Total weight without skewers or tires: 1475g.
- Adjustment wrench included.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Recommended tire width||25-32mm|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||130mm|
|Hub (front)||Mavic Ksyrium Pro|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Mavic Ksyrium Pro|
|Rims||Mavic Ksyrium Pro|