Patagonia Insulated Prairie Dawn Parka - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $206.00 $206.00
- Original price $275.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A leaf-raking, errand-running, city-exploring coat for shoulder season weather. Tough organic cotton Stand Up® canvas is lined with polyester fleece in the body and hood for cozy warmth while insulated taffeta-lined sleeves ensure your shirt sleeves stay put. You get all the detailing of that classic weekender look – centre front metal zipper, snap closures, drawcord waist and hood and drop-in pockets – with the added protection of a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish.
- Outer fabric is heavy-weight organically grown cotton canvas.
- Fully lined with high-loft shearling fleece in the body and hood for warmth, and polyester taffeta in the sleeves to slide over layers.
- Insulated with 60g of Thermogreen synthetic insulation.
- Drawcord adjustable hood and hem seal out drafts.
- Hidden waistband adjustment to create a cinched feminine silhouette.
- Front patch pockets with both side-entry handwarmer pockets and snap-snut drop-in pockets.
- Drop tail hem hits above the knee.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Organically grown cotton|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Organically grown content|