Patagonia Insulated Prairie Dawn Parka - Women's
A leaf-raking, errand-running, city-exploring coat for shoulder season weather. Tough organic cotton Stand Up® canvas is lined with polyester fleece in the body and hood for cozy warmth while insulated taffeta-lined sleeves ensure your shirt sleeves stay put. You get all the detailing of that classic weekender look – centre front metal zipper, snap closures, drawcord waist and hood and drop-in pockets – with the added protection of a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish.
- Outer fabric is heavy-weight organically grown cotton canvas.
- Fully lined with high-loft shearling fleece in the body and hood for warmth, and polyester taffeta in the sleeves to slide over layers.
- Insulated with 60g of Thermogreen synthetic insulation.
- Drawcord adjustable hood and hem seal out drafts.
- Hidden waistband adjustment to create a cinched feminine silhouette.
- Front patch pockets with both side-entry handwarmer pockets and snap-snut drop-in pockets.
- Drop tail hem hits above the knee.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Organically grown cotton|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.