Versatile and ridiculously tough, these 650b trail wheels won't break the bank either. Aluminum rims with a 21mm internal width are solid and stable. Straight pull spokes maintain tension, even after intense sessions of trail or enduro. The hubs are equal parts reliable and versatile: swap easily between 9mm QR and 15mm thru-axle setups with the included adaptors. Included freehub is 11-speed compatible, but can be upgraded to accommodate SRAM XD setups .
- S6000 aluminum rims with 21mm internal width accommodate high volume (35mm to 69mm tires recommended).
- Stainless steel bladed spokes are straight laced.
- Spoke count is 24 in the front and rear.
- Aluminum hubs with aluminum axles.
- QRM sealed cartridge bearings are smooth and reliable.
- 11 speed alloy freehub.
- Front hub is 9mm and 15mm axle compatible (adaptors included).
- Rear hub is 9mm QR and 12-15mm thru axle compatible (adaptors included).
- BR101 quick releases, rim tape and valve reducer included.
- QR and 12x142mm thru-axle adaptors included.
- Total weight: 1910grams.
|Ideal for||Trail riding|
|Recommended tire width||35-69mm|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Presta + Schrader|
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||135/142mm|
|Hub (front)||Mavic Crossride|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.