Get off the grid without completely cutting the cord. The Yeti 150 has female charging ports to juice all you essential gadgets: 12V (car cigarette lighter), 2 x USB Type A, and an AC that accepts grounded and ungrounded plugs. You can charge almost anything, from your DSLR batteries, to your laptop. Great for road tripping, camping or escaping to you weekend treehouse.
- Charge times are 6 hours from a wall charger (45W), 8 hours from a car charger (30W), 26-52 hours from the Nomad 13 solar panel, 17-34 from the Nomad 20 panel, and 22-44 hours from the Boulder 15 solar panel.
- AGM lead-acid battery uses absorbent glass mat to reduce weight, improved reliability, and charge times. It is spill proof and does not require hazardous material restrictions when shipping.
- Battery should be kept full and will last longer if you do not drain it completely.
- Battery should be kept plugged into a power source during storage, or fully recharged every 3-6 months.
- Peak capacity is 168Wh (12V, 14Ah) and last through hundreds of cycles.
- Charging and low-battery protection built-in.
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated.
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated.
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max).
- AC inverter US (output, 60Hz, modified sine wave): 110V, 0.7A (80W continuous, 160W surge max).
- Charging port (input, 8mm, blue, circle):14-29V, up to 5A (60W max).
- LCD power status display.
- Operating temp is 0-40°C.
- Includes a Goal Zero Yeti 150 Power Pack, Wall Charger, 4.7mm to 8.0mm Legacy Nomad Panel Adapter.
|Dimensions||20 x 17 x 15cm|