The M1 is a great introduction to the world of cycling computers with enough functions to keep things interesting, but not enough to overwhelm. Set-up is simple, and leads to tracking your key metrics to get faster and go further.
- Functions include: Current speed, ride time and distance.
- Design is splash proof.
- Battery status display, and continuous data stored during battery changes.
- 3 lines display speed and other configurable functions.
- Sleep mode kicks in after 5 minutes and restarts when the wheel starts rolling.
- Imperial or metric units and multiple language option.
- Includes: VDO computer, battery, universal handlebar bracket with cable and sensor, 1 spoke magnet (clip magnet), cable ties for attaching the bracket and the sensor, Quick-start instruction manual.
- Dimensions are 49 x 38 x 16mm.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Revolutions of crankset per minute.
|Low battery warning||Yes|
Automatically switches to sleep mode to preserve battery.
|Oversized handlebar mount||No|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
Indicates whether the rider is accelerating or decelerating.
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2032 (included)|
|Time trial timer||No|
Indicates pace relative to average speed.
Automatically starts tracking data when riding, and stops tracking data when stopped.
Two bike compatibility
Can be set up for two separate bikes.