The M2.1 Wireless gives you a little more than the basic stats. Use it to track speed and time as well as estimate calories consumed. Set-up is simple, and leads to tracking the key metrics to get faster and go further.
- Functions include: calories burnt (total for all trips); current, average and max speed; ride time and distance.
- Design is splash proof.
- Battery status display, and continuous data stored during battery changes
- 3 lines display speed and other configurable functions.
- Sleep mode kicks in after 5 minutes and restarts when the wheel starts rolling.
- Imperial or metric units and multiple language option.
- Includes: VDO computer (battery separate), speed transmitter (battery installed), rubber shim, universal handlebar bracket, 1 spoke magnet (clip magnet), cable ties for attaching the bracket and the transmitter, quick-start instruction manual.
- Dimensions are 49 x 38 x 16mm.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Maximum distance between sensor and computer.
Revolutions of crankset per minute.
|Low battery warning||Yes|
Automatically switches to sleep mode to preserve battery.
|Oversized handlebar mount||No|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
Indicates whether the rider is accelerating or decelerating.
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2032 (included)|
|Time trial timer||No|
Indicates pace relative to average speed.
Automatically starts tracking data when riding, and stops tracking data when stopped.
Two bike compatibility
Can be set up for two separate bikes.