As compact as warm-up, interval or recovery sessions get. With a simple folding fork mounted design and compact rollers, this trainer is convenient and portable. The fork mount is compatible with standard QR to 12mm-15mm thru-axle setups. Smooth aluminum rollers accommodate wheel sizes ranging from 650b all the way up to 29ers without the need for adaptors or additional parts. Its progressively magnetic rollers provide up to 1100W of resistance at 53 x 11. Plus, unlike traditional rear-locking trainers, it won't tear your precious race tires to shreds.
- Fork mount with 4in. aluminum rollers provides a solid surface with excellent ride feel.
- Fork mount accommodates QR and 12-15 thru-axle setups with widths of 110-115mm.
- Progressive magnetic resistance.
- Bearings are greased and sealed for zero maintenance.
- Accommodates all wheel sizes from 650b to 29in.
- Padded tote bag included for transport and storage.
- Folded dimensions are 66 x 18 x 20 cm.
How the trainer delivers resistance to the rear wheel of your bike.
|Maximum resistance at 40Km/h||250W|
|Dimensions||18 x 20 x 66cm|
External power supply required
If an external source is required, your trainer needs to be plugged into an outlet, or if unplugged, will have a reduced number of features.
Trainer can be folded flat for storage.