Power in a small package, the Mini-Roadie pump does your road and off-road tires – and the small diameter tube reduces the effort required to reach high pressures. The flexible hose permits easy access to valves and reduces the risk of damage to the valve-stem. The mini-floor-pump configuration also reduces effort and is more efficient than traditional mini-pumps.
- Durable, lightweight aluminum barrel with a fold out T-handle for excellent leverage.
- Fold-down foot rest converts it into a mini floor pump.
- Long hose lets you access the valve, and minimizes the risk of breaking the valve stems.
- Reversible head with thumb lock works on both Presta and Schrader valves.
- Inline pressure gauge (120 psi).
- Includes water bottle mounting clip and hardware.
Floor pumps, frame fit pumps, mini pumps and CO2 inflators are for bicycle tires. Suspension pumps are used to add pressure to your bike shocks.