Despite being in the entry level price bracket, this aluminum bar is packed with tech. The flattened top provides a comfortable hand position during long climbs, and slices through wind better than traditionally shaped bars. When rides go long, the ability to switch up hand positions is important for staying comfortable:a smooth, ergonomic bend means you'll find the perfect spot in the drops, while the deep drop gets you nice and low for attacking on the group ride.
- EA30 alloy construction is durable and stiff.
- Flattened tops with cable cut-outs for comfort and aerodynamic gain.
- Ergonomic bend with flat drops accommodates a wide range of hand positions.
- Deep drop results in a solid aero position for hard riding.
- Slightly flattened ramps allow a flat, comfortable hood position that won't bruise wrists when sprinting from the drops.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Material||Easton EA30 alloy|