A solid, svelte everyday clincher wheel for training, fast club rides or cross season. The width of the internal rim smooths the ride quality over rough roads, and increases contact area for stability when cornering hard. The lower-than-most spoke count cuts through the wind better than your average wheel.
- EA70 aluminum rims feature a wide and stable 17.5mm internal rim width.
- 25mm rim profile.
- Machined aluminum braking surface is consistent and durable.
- Easton V5 large diameter hub features revamped internals for long term use.
- Cartridge bearings are as smooth rolling as they are reliable.
- Lightweight allow freehub body is compatible with Shimano and SRAM 9/10/11 cassettes.
- Alloy spokes.
- Wheelset weight without skewers is 1650 grams.
|Ideal for||Sport road cycling|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Rear hub width||130mm|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Effective Rim Diameter (ERD) is measured in millimeters. It is needed for calculating the correct spoke length.
|Rims||Easton EA 70|