The benefits of wide rims are hard to refute. Case in point, the Heist. With a 24mm internal rim, these will accommodate XC riders looking for fast-rolling stability and traction. They weigh in at a scant 1730g and come tubeless ready out of the box. Three-cross lacing mated to 28 brass nipples keep things running true, even when pushing it.
- Welded aluminum rims with 24mm internal width and 20mm depth.
- Tubeless ready rim is torsionally stiff.
- Double-butted spokes are three-cross laced for excellent responsiveness and durability.
- Spoke count is 28 in the front and rear.
- Brass nipples.
- 6-bolt disc X5 hubs.
- Easton X5 hubs feature super smooth sealed cartridges.
- Shimano/SRAM 10sp hub is 11sp compatible.
- Compatible with QR or thru-axle setups (adaptors included).
- Tubeless ready rim tape and valve come pre-installed.
- Wheelset weight: 1730g.
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Hub (front)||Easton X5|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.