Suit up for a hike in a tricked-out carrier equipped with safe and functional design details for your most precious cargo. The kid’s cockpit includes a plush, ergonomic and height adjustable seat, padded 5-point harness, sun hood and removable stirrups. Meanwhile a breathable back panel, hydration sleeve, plenty of cargo space and detachable backpack make captaining this rig fun and easy.
- Fabric is 210-denier cordura nylon and 420-denier nylon base for durability.
- Adjustable back panel with height adjustment and a hipbelt ensures comfort and an easy transition between wearers.
- Hipbelt has marked adjustment guides and Velcro® adjustments.
- Back panel adjusts with buttons located under the shoulder straps.
- Breathable, padded back panel provides support at critical contact points allowing air to circulate, keeping you cool.
- Load stabilizer straps let you adjust the pack's center of gravity by pulling the child closer to the parent for a more comfortable carry.
- Plush height adjustable ergonomic seat efficiently distributes weight by providing inner thigh support.
- Padded 5-point harness.
- Dual access loading – load from the top or unbuckle the side straps and load from the side.
- Removable leg stirrups for passengers.
- Large zippered compartment under kids cockpit for diapers, rain gear and bulky gear, 2 large hip belt pockets for toys, snacks or electronics.
- Hydration sleeve and tube routing loops on shoulder straps (reservoir not included).
- Sunshade with its own stow pocket.
- Metal kickstand legs open outwards to support the carrier when placed on the ground for loading.
- Removable drool pad can be hand washed in warm water and hung to dry.
- Child must be able to sit upright without assistance and must weigh at least 7.3kg/16lbs.
- Max load is 22kg/48lbs (combined weight of child and gear).
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||Cordura nylon|
|Child harness||5-point harness|
|Hipbelt circumference||68-125cm (standard)|
Max carrying capacity
The maximum weight of the child.
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
Fold out leg
A kickstand to ease putting on and taking off the carrier.