Transport you featherweight road bike or your snow-stomping fatbike. This rack can be folded upright, or if you need to access the trunk when your bikes are already loaded, you can tilt it away from the car. The Lockable AutoAttach system ensures the rack is tight and stable, and 2 integrated cable locks secure bikes to the rack. And the design ensures your frame won't get scratched while in transit.
- Fits bikes with wheels between 20 and 29in.
- Compatible with tires up to 5in.wide (check the vendor's site for compatibility with 29in. bikes with 3in. tires, and bikes with 5in. and greater tire widths).
- Tool-free installation and removal with Thule® AutoAttach system.
- Folds away when not in use, Tilts-away for rear access when loaded with bikes.
- Bikes locks to rack, rack locks to vehicle
- Contact free attachment ensure no scratches in transit.
- Bike side-to-side adjustment ensures maximum clearance.
- Max load is 60lb. per tray, 100lb. total.
|Type||Hitch mount bike|
|Material||Steel + plastic|
The receiver class of the hitch. Type 1 and 2 are most common on cars and trucks.
|1 (1.25in.) + 2 (1.25in.)|
|Number of bikes||2|
|Maximum carrying capacity||45kg|
|Rear hatch access||Yes|