Cinelli Saetta 105 Radical Plus Road Bicycle - Unisex
An Italian machine that effortlessly balances sportive comfort with stirring performance. A shaped carbon fibre frame suits triple digit epics or explosive, punchy effort. And its uniquely crafted seat stays curve seemlessly into the top tube, resulting in a ride that's smooth, responsive and stable. A tapered head tube and a super lightweight carbon fork ensure fast accelerations and "bang on" cornering whether noodling or racing. Shimano's outstanding 11-speed 105 componentry is silky and stays consistent over the long haul. Pushing hard on technical descents? No worries – Tektro brakes are trustworthy stoppers.
- Shaped monocoque carbon fibre frame is lightweight, strong and race-ready stiff.
- Seat stays blends seamlessly into the top tube for stability and stiffness.
- Aggressive tapered headtube is built for hard riding.
- Shimano BSA bottom bracket.
- Mechanic internal cable routing and electronic shifting compatible frameset is future proof.
- 700HM carbon fibre fork provides cornering precision.
- Aerodynamic Alex AT550 30mm aero rims roll on Shimano 105 hubs.
- Shimano 11-speed 105 groupset.
- Tektro brakes are forged aluminum.
- Cinelli Vai seatpost, stem and handlebars are 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Established in 1947, Cinelli is one of the most respected brands in cycling. Designed and produced in Settala, Italy, each bike reflects a passionate commitment to artistry, performance and quality.
|Ideal for||Performance and race road cycling|
|Frame||Cinelli Saetta Radical Plus carbon|
|Stem||Cinelli Vai 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Cinelli Vai 31.6mm|
|Handlebars||Cinelli Vai Compact 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro R340 (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105|
|Crank + rings||Shimano 105 Compact 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano 105 BSA|
|Hub (front)||Shimano 105|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-28T|
|Tires||Continental Grand Sport Race 700 x 23|
|Saddle||San Marco Era|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.