Cinelli Strato Faster Road Bicycle - Unisex
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Exquisite in every way. The Strato Faster features near-telepathic handling and lightning-fast acceleration, making it a full-blown criterium weapon. The layered high-modulus carbon fiber frame features a unique rear-triangle for unparalleled stiffness. Unlike other carbon frames, it features strategically placed aluminum reinforcements for a degree of stiffness and ride that's unlike anything on the market. The mega-sized BB86.5 bottom bracket is slightly raised to allow pedal clearance through tight corners. Svelte and stiff Fulcrum Racing 3 wheelsets are stiff enough for sprints and light enough for alpine switchbacks. Carefully selected aluminum components, and 11-speeds of Shimano Ultegra beauty provide a gear range for sprint-line finishes or gradient heavy suffer-fests. Precise and powerful brakes provide performance and nuanced modulation. To further distinguish the Strato Faster from the pack, a beautifully carbon fibre stem and carbon/aluminum handlebar elevate it to future-classic status.
- T700 high-modulus carbon fiber frame with aluminum reinforcements.
- CSS rear-triangle maximizes stiffness.
- Aggressive tapered headtube is purpose-built for hard riding.
- BB86.5 bottom bracket is stiff and slightly raised for hard cornering.
- Internal routing with Teflon tubes ensures silky smooth shifting and braking.
- Future-proofed for use with electronic groupsets.
- Columbus carbon fibre fork provides surgical levels of cornering precision.
- Fulcrum Racing 3 wheelset with 23mm Vittoria Zaffiro Pro tires weigh in at a scant 1550 grams.
- Shimano 11-speed Ultegra groupset.
- Shimano RS-500 crank is 50-34T.
- Shimano Ultegra brake levers feel as good as they perform.
- Cinelli Neos aluminum/carbon fibre handlebar.
- Cinelli Neos aluminum and carbon fibre reinforced stem.
- Cinelli Seatpost features 15mm of offset.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Established in 1947, Cinelli is one of the most respected brands in cycling. Designed in Settala, Italy, each bike reflects a passionate commitment to artistry, performance and quality.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Frame||Cinelli Strato Faster carbon|
|Stem||Cinelli Neos 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Cinelli Neos 31.6mm|
|Headset||Columbus Compass Carbon|
|Handlebars||Cinelli Neos 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano BR-R561 (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Ultegra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Ultegra|
|Crank + rings||Shimano FC RS500 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-28T|
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700 x 23|
|Wheel||Fulcrum Racing 3|
|Saddle||San Marco Concor|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.