Cinelli Gazzetta Della Bel Bicycle - Unisex
Beautiful can be functional. Elegance can be versatile. The Gazzetta is as distinctive, timeless and intuitive as a bicycle gets. Its old-world good looks and classic geometry offer comfort for a daily commute, urban rides or weekend touring. A Brooks leather saddle adds a degree of specialness that no other saddle can. It survives rain and summers of touring with leather that absorbs road buzz, softens over time and generally ages nicely like a favourite pair of jeans. A carefully chosen assortment of Shimano Claris and Tektro components offer functional simplicity. With its fenders and front and rear racks, you'll be equipped for bike lanes, country roads or the long ride you dream of taking.
- Chromoly frame with touring (semi-sloping) geometry is stable, durable and comfortable.
- Cinelli Vai stem and handlebars.
- Eco-leather bar tape won't get slick in the rain.
- Front and rear fenders included.
- Lightweight front and rear racks provide carrying space for commuting and touring.
- Brooks B17 saddle provides a totally custom fit after its break-in period.
- 8-speed Claris drivetrain is smooth and reliable.
- Tektro brakes provide solid stopping power.
- Double duty pedals combine clipless pedals with no-nonsense grippy flats.
- Established in 1947, Cinelli is one of the most respected brands in cycling. Designed in Settala, Italy, each bike reflects a passionate commitment to artistry, performance and quality.
|Frame||Cinelli Gazetta della strada chromoly|
|Stem||Cinelli Vai 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Cinelli Kalloy SP-373|
|Handlebars||Cinelli Vai Compact 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Cinelli Vegan Ribbon black|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro R369 (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Claris + Tektro RL721|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Claris|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Claris|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Claris Compact 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano BB-ES300|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Shimano Claris FH-2400|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano CS-HG50 8-speed 11-32T|
|Tires||Continental Contact 700 x 28|
|Saddle||Brooks B17 Narrow|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.