A substantial pack to accommodate today's complexities. Use for weekend hiking as well as urban service. A padded sleeve holds a laptop or 3L water reservoir. The main compartment fits a full course-load of texts plus a jacket and sandwiches. And the side pockets give you places to stash a water bottle, a travel mugs or a wet umbrella.
- Contoured AirCore shoulder straps with ventilated foam with mesh overlay
- Webbing waistbelt.
- Zippered clamshell opening to access main and secondary compartments.
- Tricot lined internal padded sleeve fits a 15in. laptop.
- Zippered top pocket is perfect for your phone.
- Front zippered pocket.
- Mesh side pockets for water bottles or umbrella.
- Front daisy chain and lash loops on front and a strap for attaching a light.
|Main fabric||420-denier polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.