This two-in-one hoodie is ideal for runs on chilly days, and those with capsule wardrobes.
- Solid side is made of stretch woven nylon and polyurethane softshell fabric that is water resistant.
- Mesh chest and underarm panels on solid side keep you from overheating.
- Striped side is soft polyester and spandex jersey.
- Semi-fitted 3-panel hood for extra warmth on blustery days.
- Invisible zippered hand pockets.
- Thumbholes keep cuffs in place so your hands stay warm.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.