The Oakley Triggerman are a deep wrap style with centre frame cut-out, sculpted temples, and bolt-on contrasting colour lower frame. To keep them light and slick overall, they are made entirely from O-Matter nylon with rubber on contact points to keep them at eye level.
- O-matter nylon frames use lightweight, stress resistant material.
- Designed to fit medium to large faces.
- 3-point fit sits straight and won't slip around.
- Rubber ear socks and nose pads keep them in place.
- Oakley XYZ optics ensure distortion-free viewing from all angles.
- 8.75 lens curve offers a wide open view and superior side protection.
- Black lens provides 10% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|